Treat acidity & heartburn the natural way!
Acidity, heartburn and indigestion can be quite discomforting. Put a stop to it with the following home remedies:
- Tulsi leaves: Reduces the acid build-up in the stomach – chew a handful of tulsi leaves after a meal for immediate relief.
- Cold milk: Provides relief from burning sensation in acid reflux - drink plain, without any added sugar.
- Ginger: Believed to be better than most over-the-counter remedies for acidity – have a teaspoon of freshly grated ginger for best effect.
- Chewing gum: Stimulates the salivary glands – the increased flow of saliva washes away the acid build up.
- Banana: Contains natural antacid, which acts as a buffer against acid reflux.
- Regular Meals: Long gap between meals caused increases acid build-up in the stomach – eat small portions at regular intervals.
(Note: Home remedies are not a treatment for a disease and should not be viewed as such. We recommend you consult a doctor to treat your medical condition.)
Garlic is a miracle herb with potent healing powers.... Read More
Contrary to what you may have heard, milk or milk-based products aren't the only source of natural calcium and ... Read More
Worried about your elevated cholesterol levels?... Read More
Don’t give them a miss because of their bitter taste.... Read More
Are you working late nights and waking up to puffy eyes and dark circles? Try these easy fixes: ... Read More